Monday, September 26, 2005

Tradition without the Scandal

I'd like to thank Pete Vere for giving me this invitation, which this first blog post formally accepts. There has always been a lot of talk of the necessity of making balanced traditionalism in various media, whether it be print or the internet. In the past 18 months or so, my weblog has taken this to heart, and have attempted to do just that. Staunchly Ecclesia Dei and respectful. So what shall we see here from me in the hopeful future? I will attempt to incorporate some of my past writings and new concepts here, such as my liturgical commentaries and Catholic social teaching writings. There is far more to Tradition than this or that latest scandal, and I think in many quarters, while not forgetting it entirely, we fail to promote a viable alternative. Here's hoping that alternative is launched here.

|