Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bible Studies and Traditionalism do mix!

Yet all too often, I think they are neglected. We are very well versed in knowledge of the medivals, ecumenical councils, papal statements, but not as much Scripture study it seems. Despite the fact that Scripture has received lavish praise and encouragement of it's reading by Popes Leo XIII and Pius XII, where are your treatments of Scripture in many traditionalist publications or apostolates? (Jacob Michael and his work notwithstanding.)

With that in mind, I wanted to bring that element to Friends of La Nef. At my website recently I've been doing a bible study on proverbs, and I'd like to include that here as well. As the Traditional Catholic Faith is about far more than just the Mass or Vatican II, numerous members of this blog have proved that. Here's my contribution to that effort.

|